A downloadable game for Android
Cloudwave is an experience-centered lighthearted VR rhythm game build for Oculus Quest. The gameplay is a hybrid of dance dance revolution with beat saber.
Musical notes are procedurally generated from the speakers by analyzing the track using fast fourier transform. The buildings in the game are also procedurally generated.
Installation instructions for Windows/Oculus users:
1. Download "Cloudwave.apk" file.
(Windows) - 2a. Plug in your Oculus Quest headset.
(Mac) - 2b. Download Android File Transfer from https://www.android.com/filetransfer/
3. Go to "Android/data" and create a folder named "com.BeyondReal.Cloudwave".
4. Transfer the downloaded "Cloudwave.apk" file to this folder.
5. Open the Oculus app on your mobile device and go to Settings.
6. Select your Oculus headset and select "More Settings".
7. Select "Developer Mode" and enable developer mode.
8. Put on your headset and open Cloudwave in "Unknown Sources".
Project lead: Paul Leelaviwatana
Programmers: Paul Leelaviwatana, Steven Duran, Anthony Pallitto
3D Models: Lauren Douma
Soundtrack: Odesza, Raj Ramayya
Thank you for playing Cloudwave!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.